Thursday, November 6, 2008

For the Shy Readers Amongst Us

I found a cool new Blogger feature! Look at the bottom of the post- down where you would click to leave a comment. You can check a reaction to the post! This is anonymous. This doesn't require logging in (although comments can be left anonymously on this blog). This doesn't require sharing an opinion or story or any sort of typing! Just a simple click... So feel free to provide feedback! And for those who do enjoy typing... let me know if you have any good category ideas beyond what I've put.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome! I love this and wonder if it might encourage those shy readers to at least check in.

Amy said...

What's this gadget called?

Eternal Lizdom said...

Read about it here:

http://buzz.blogger.com/2008/11/reactions-easily-engage-your-readers.html

Anonymous said...

I don't have a personal blog account (just the stuffy-"writer" one that I barely update LOL), so Jim McCann shall hereby post on his best friend's blog as Junebug. :)