Saturday, August 1, 2009

Easy Days

It's the easy days I love the most.
Wake up. Make breakfast (eggs, sausage, toast). Off to dance class. Teagan does fabulously and enjoys herself thoroughly. Lunch at McAlister's- our new fave is to order nachos and all share. Off to Costco to pick up diapers, wipes, laundry soap, dishwasher soap, and more. Home for a nap with Zach while Jeff and Teagan enjoy an afternoon together.
And now the family is watching a movie (Bolt).
There was somethin else we bought at Costco... what was it?
Oh yeah.
Kleenex.
Hope it's enough!

5 comments:

Garret said...

You'll need all those tissues for when you cry.

Boozy Tooth said...

Duh Garret. Way to be obvious.

Now listen to me Miss Liz... your "easy" day seems busy and involved to me, but I know it's filled with beautiful precious moments. Treasure them!

All I got was 1-1/2 days with a couple vagabonds in a rolling trailer. Pass the tissues please.

{Big huge grateful hugs - and YES, kisses - to my two new best friends J&G}

Jackie E. said...

Well at least Costco is there to save the day! (PS, there's nothing wrong with a little crying, no apologies, no explanations necessary:-)

Joanna Jenkins said...

Whoa! That's a lot of Kleenex-- One for the car, one for the bedroom, one for the living room, one for the kitchen.....
Hang in there :-)

Mrs4444 said...

It's almost time, isn't it? I'm sure if I'm happy or sad...