Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Note

Just an FYI...
So many have been praying for us, for Zach, this week and I am so deeply moved.
I have been touched by the support and kind words and some very kind actions that have happened recently.
Zach's appointment is at 2:00 EST tomorrow (Thursday). I will post an update here on the blog as soon as I can- maybe even mobile from my phone.
I'm continuing to feel calm and confident about the situation and am hopeful that there will be an easy answer, an easy fix. No matter what- Jeff and I are ready to fight through it, head on.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Will be thinking of you all tomorrow and continuing to pray that everything is ok. Please keep us updated.

Deborah Stewart said...

My best to you as well.

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm sorry, I've been SO behind on reading this week!

Praying for you and for Zach. I hope everything goes fine at the doctor tomorrow. For what it's worth, I have a feeling it will.