Monday, January 10, 2011

Blocked

Writer's block has settled in. I've got some anxiety working- nothing terrible, just some stuff I need to work through. Once I get things worked out, I'll have more thoughts to share again. Most of it is work related so it won't be talked about here on the blog. It'll all pass soon enough... until then... I don't have much to write about. Because the stress on my mind is that work related stuff. So I think I'll just go to bed early tonight and hope that I have something better to share come tomorrow. Good night.

  Photobucket

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Hope you get a good night's sleep!

Heather said...

Hoping the anxiety quiets down so you can hear the other thoughts in you. Love the background change!

Garret said...

Blockage? So you need an enema of sorts?