Monday, August 29, 2011

Last Minute Can Be Best Minute

2 years ago, we had to send a family picture in to Teagan's school for a project in her class.  I have no idea what that project was but I do remember taking that family picture.  We'd spent the day at the Fair or something so we were hot and tired and I had to get the family picture done for the next day.  It turned out amazingly wonderful.




I don't know how we skipped it last year.  But this year, another request from preschool for a fmaily photo, another last minute rush, and another evening of rushing around, a crazy busy evening, and a quick gathering and auto-set of the camera gives us a great family photo.


Photobucket

8 comments:

Katherine said...

I love the family pictures. It's been a very long time since our last family picture. I need to pull out the auto-set and do our own.

Garret said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

I love it when those quick snap-shots turn out to be a favorite photo! It's fun to scroll between the two photos...Z is losing that "baby" look and T is just adorable and so grown up! Have a GREAT week, Chandler family!

Nej said...

LOVE it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are both great!!!!

Alison said...

Maybe it's got a kind of "candid" feel, since you didn't get all dressed up and go to a studio. It's just another picture nobody's expecting much from, so everyone's more relaxed and natural.

Love the kids' matching shirts!

Anonymous said...

Love to dog! I don't think I've ever seen your dog before. You all look great! :)

Claudya Martinez said...

I love both of those. You should always take your family photos last minute. It works for your family. You all look happy and beautiful.

C. Beth said...

Both are great! And I love how I can see differences with the "healthier you." :)