Thursday, October 13, 2011

busybusybusybusybusy

I feel like all I do anymore is complain about being busy- even if most of the complaining is inside my own head. 

But I'm swamped.

And blogging is one of those things that is slipping.  And I'm not sure how I feel about that.

My 3 year blog-iversary slipped by last month and I didn't even realize it.

I don't have time to post.  I don't have energy to think through ideas for posts. 

I am totally missing out on the blogs I normally read and comment on.  I'm trying to get into my Google Reader so I can at least read what my bloggy friends are writing.  A few times a week, I find time to open a bajillion tabs of all my favorite blogs and try to catch up a little, try to comment a little.

I hate that blogging has become less of a priority.  I also hate that so much of my thoughts these days are about things like eyewear, hearing protection, and fall protection.  Such is life (at the moment).

Friday Fragments tomorrow will be a chance to play catch up a little bit- give updates on various aspects of what is going on in my life. 

I miss you guys...

Photobucket

7 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

We miss you too, but sometimes life is just like that.

Garret said...

Liz, we miss you. I find a time saver is limiting comments on blogs. I comment enough to let the author know that I agree, care or at least read what they had to say. A sentence or 2 is all that's needed. Take a break. Catch up on life, friends and family. We'll wait.

C. Beth said...

We miss you too! But we're still here. <3

Alison said...

I totally empathize!

Katherine said...

It happens. I think the fact that you let blogging be the thing that you don't keep up with, instead of family and work shows that you have your priorities straight.

Cajoh said...

I used to read a lot of blogs before I took my unwanted hiatus. I feel like I have lost touch with so many because I cannot write posts or read as frequently as I had before. Like you, I am now way too busy.

Even if you don't blog as often, I will keep an eye out for you.

Expats Again said...

Ditto what Katherine said. Family first!