Monday, September 30, 2013

LALALALALALALA *fingers in ears*

I don't care how awesome it was, how perfect it was, how dumb it was, how anything it was.

I am avoiding social media as much as possible until late tonight.

Jeff worked hard the past couple of week to get caught up on Breaking Bad.

And people are sometimes ding-dongs and don't remember that not everyone gets to watch it when it airs live.  And those ding-dongs sometimes straight up post spoilers.

I've stayed away from it all so far.

Tonight, we sit down to watch the final 2 episodes.

So no one tell me anything until tomorrow!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Momza said...

haha Liz, you are so cute. I've never seen the show, but it's very much in the media so I'm guessing it's kind of a big deal. lol Hope you get the ending you're hoping for!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I try to be super careful not to post spoilers. I'll post reactions like, "Oh my gosh, that thing that just happened was awesome," but I don't ever post the thing that just happened because I don't want to ruin it for other people. I've accidentally spoiled things for people a couple of times and I felt so bad about it.

Garret said...

Yeah, a friend did that with "America's Got Talent". I called her out on it and she said it wasn't necessarily true or something like that. It was true.